ELC Extended Learning
Do you need a little extra care for your child before or after their preschool class? Would you like your child to have an additional day of learning? The Edina Early Learning Center offers Extended Learning, so you can add time before or after your child’s preschool class. Extended Learning is held in a classroom with planned and play-based activities such as playground/gym time, creative art projects, and circle time with literacy and science. Your child is escorted by classroom staff to/from their preschool class.
How It Works:
- Children must be registered for an Edina Early Learning Center class to be eligible for our Extended Learning option
- Extended Learning is open from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday - Friday. We follow the Edina Public Schools calendar, so when Edina Schools are not in session, Extended Learning is closed. Extended Learning is closed on Early Release Days.
- Extended Learning is available on class days and non-class days. Families may combine up to two time slots per day.
- Extended Learning is offered on a space available basis.
- Extended Learning will be billed to your credit card on file, the first of each month for the next month’s tuition.
- Children must be 33 months or older on 9/1/2020.
Register for Extended Learning when you register for your school year class, or as soon as you know your school year schedule and need for Extended Learning. (Please note that children will have quiet body time from 1:30-2:30.)