Archery Tournament Play
Tournaments provide an exciting,competitive outlet for experienced archers. The season begins in January and ends in March. We will schedule the Edina Archery Team in 3-5 tournaments during the season. Details for tournaments will be available in early January. You can sign up for as many as you want. The fee includes the tournament entrance fee and coach pay and could vary depending on our shooting schedule and location of tournament. We encourage all experienced archers to register for at least 3 tournaments. You must have archery experience and be enrolled in the Edina Archery Club to participate in tournaments on the Edina Archery Team.
Contact Coach Michael Bornetun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-270-1776
|Edina Archery Club Tournament Schedule 2019|
|Tournament||Location||Date||Registration Deadline||Tournament Fee|
|Chicago Lakes||Chisago Lakes High School |
29400 Olinda Trail
Lindstrom , MN 55045 Google Directions
|January 26||January 11||$35|
|New Prague||New Prague High School |
221 12th St NE
New Prague , MN 56071 Google Directions
|February 2||January 11||$35|
|Princeton Frozen Open||Princeton Middle School |
1100 82nd Ave
Princeton , MN 55371 Google Directions
|February 9||January 18||$40|
|Easter Carver Country||Save the Date||March 1||TBD||TBD|
|Mahtomedi NASP Challenge||Save the Date||March 16||TBD||TBD|
|Center Shot State Tournament||TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA|
- Tee shirts are available for for $15 each. There is separate registration for tees. Specify size when registering for your first tournament.
- Coach Bornetun is not responsible for supervising archers when not competing. He will be present and coach during team shooting times and is responsible for preparing archers to compete.
- Parents are responsible for registering for tournaments at least 48 hour before the tournament starts. No transportation is provided to and from tournaments. All archers must provide their own food and lodging.
- Safety rules are strictly enforced and Edina Community Education (CES) reserves the right to immediately dismiss an archer for unsafe or disrespectful behavior.
- CES is not responsible for any injuries or damages to archers or property during tournament play.
- A parent or guardian must remain at the tournament site with their child and supervise them when not competing.
- CES will provide equipment (Bows & Arrows) to participate in tournaments if needed.
- CES does not offer financial assistance for tournament fees or expenses.