Valley View Middle School Boys Basketball Team: Grades 6-8
Registration and Sports Clearance Form are due by December 30th, 2019.
Edina Community Education is pleased to offer Boys Basketball for boys in 6th-8th grade (6th grade is a new addition). We will compete in the Classic Lake Conference Junior High/Middle School League.
- Our Season runs January 13-March 6, 2019
- Practices will be held before school, Monday-Friday at Valley View Middle School from 7:30-9:15am
- Games (approximately two games per week) will be held after school between 4:00pm-6:00pm.
- District transportation will be provided for all away matches
- A school-issued jersey will be provided for games
If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Middle School Programs Manager Carrie Proctor: Carrie.Proctor@edinaschools.org.
Game schedules and locations will be available the first week of practice. We use parent email addresses for communication purposes. Please ensure that your email is correct and current in the Community Ed profile you use to log in and register.
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED FORM - Must be Completed to Finalize Registration
2019-20 Sports Qualifying Physical Examination Clearance Form (requires a physician’s signature)
We must have a current physical on file before the start of practice. If the date of your last physical is prior to June 15, 2017 and/or this is your first time submitting the form, you will need to submit this form.
Return form to Edina Community Education by Tuesday, December 31st:
- turn in to the Edina Community Center main office (inside door 3);
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- fax to 952.848.3977
No Class Jan 17, Jan 20, Feb 17-Feb 18 & Feb 25
Online registration is over